Execution of the testing machines
overview - back
Testing equipment and testing machines for mass production are subject to
very stringent requirements:
On the one hand, they have always been stable and reliable to make the good /
bad selection, on the other hand, they must also work according to long-term
stability. This requirement is not always easy to solve. Therefore, APT would
like to express his many years of experience, some recommendations:
- Special form seals must be so designed and installed that when sealing it
completely in the base material (recording sheet) can be pushed away. The test
piece must touch with his adaptation area in the stressed condition on the
mounting plate. "Floats" on the test part of the gasket, cylinder movement
during the test can significantly influence the results negatively.
- Molded seals or O-rings are large-scale sealing plates is preferable.
Again, it can come through the "swimming" on the sealing of the specimen to
- While (start to end) of the examination may take place in the testing
system no more movements. Each of these movements, especially directly on the
test part, can also lead to incorrect measurements.
- Especially with large sealing surfaces, smaller movements of the sealing
elements of the inspection or recognized as a significant measurement errors
- Not to be underestimated is the reaction force, which occurs when the test
pressure is injected into the test volume. This can also lead to the test
object is lifted shortly. Incorrect measurements are the result.
- All sealing elements or surfaces must be clean. Dirt residues (oil, chips,
etc.) inevitably lead to damage or leaks.
Generally speaking, that an appropriate testing system before starting
the actual inspection task all movements must have completed. The machine must
be running so stiff that can be brought about by any influence on the test. If
necessary, the test piece must be clamped.
During operation the system must be checked regularly for changes and damage.
This makes a leak free master piece a very good